A unique stylus for handwriting and note-taking
The new oStylus DOT was designed by a jeweler as a drawing and writing stylus for the iPad as an alternative to the original oStylus. We have plenty of feedback from artists that it is their primary drawing tool. This stylus has the smallest possible contact pad, 6 mm or 1/4", and is also hinged so that it lies flat against the screen no matter how the pen is held. The handle of the latest oStylus DOT has now been shortened by one inch so that the overall length is 5 3/8" or 13.5 cm.
High quality materials: stainless steel, titanium, solid aluminum
Elegant design, comfortable to use
More images and video of the oStylus DOT are here. More technical details are here.
Features of the new oStylus DOT:
- Contact DOT made from a single piece of stainless steel
- Titanium wire connection makes for a smooth pivot action
- Solid aluminum handle has a sandblasted matte finish, pen clip is included
- Smooth contact with the screen - thin vinyl layer - no scratching
- Visually compatible with the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- The oStylus DOT is partly machine-made, but assembled and finished by hand in our studio.
Terms of Sale